An all-leather design, high-traction Vibram® outsole, toe cap, extended lacing, and optimal tongue adjustment: it’s all about efficiency with the FRICTION GTX, a historic MILLET model. This timeless classic is dependable in all circumstances. “It won’t waver,” notes design-center chief Sébastien. “The Friction’s a pure approach shoe, and gives constant peace of mind – we’ve focused on the ‘essential’ quality of this ‘blue chip’ model and prioritized solidity, which we’ve combined with comfort.”
Features of the Millet Friction GTX
- Protective low-cut upper, unrestrained ankle flex
- Tight fit, semi-rigid soft flex, bi-density cushioning
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Precise lacing
- Toe and hell rubber rand, reinforced toe
- Precise, high-traction approach shoe
Fabrics & technologies
- Water repellent 1.8 mm leather
- Inset GORE-TEX®
- Midsole: EVA Micro Recycled
- Outsole: Semelle Vibram® MULAZ
- Approach Fit: Anatomic fit for the sports-person’s foot. Wraparound instep and heel hold, comfortable precise toe feel for grip and fuid motion.
- Approach Flex: For alpine approach. Precise distribution of foot support/roll, optimised forefoot support for precise placement. Fluid flex with unrestrained ankle.
There are no reviews yet.