This mountaineering jacket for men features the warmest insulation of Millet’s range, with a reduced weight (550 g): the PRIMALOFT® GOLD CROSS CORE™ padding, made of recycled fibres, encloses cutting-edge aerogel microcapsules which raise the thermal performance by 50%. Made of tear and abrasion resistant TORAY fabric, this water-repellent, mountaineering jacket presents a 3D adjustable hood which can be worn over a helmet. The zipped hand pockets have contrasting zips matching the MILLET TRILOGY tricoloured patch on the shoulders. They’re placed in order to remain accessible even when roped up.
Features of the Millet Trilogy Edge Air Men’s Jacket
- Modern sporty cut
- Adjustable 3D mountaineering hood
- Can be used on top of the helmet
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets for use with a harness
- 1 large quick access zipped chest pocket
- 1 inner safety pocket
- Central two-way zip fastening at front
- Adjustable at the waist and cuffs
- Warm jacket featuring Primaloft® Cross Core™ technology (AEROGEL micro encapsulation for excellent weight-heat ratio)
Material Main fabric: 100% polyamideFilling: 100% polyester
There are no reviews yet.