Minimalism, lightness and performance are the deal with this protective jacket, which use GORE-TEX®® 3L for enhanced durability and high mobility in extreme disciplines. Dedicated to mountaineering, the KAMET LIGHT GTX JKT is an exceptional rampart: water- and windproof, highly breathable, for year-round ops in all weather conditions. The FLEXCONFORT™ assembly always keeps the jacket bottom correctly positioned, even with arms raised. Its LOW IMPACT™ design means a smaller environmental footprint: the sustainable outer finish is high performance but PFC free. Ready to deal with all situations in the high mountains, the KAMET LIGHT GTX JKT mountaineering jacket has 2 large, secure pockets that are easy-access when wearing a harness or pack, with a special cellphone housing; zip vents; and a helmet-compatible technical hood. A garment of high alpine quality, but widely affordable.
Features of the Millet Kamet Light GTX Men’s Gore-Tex Jacket
- GORE-TEX® fabric
- 2 zipped hand pockets and compartible with the harness
- Central fastening with waterproof zip
- Hem adjustable with elasticated drawstring and cord lock
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- All seams thermoweld
- Raglan sleeve construction for better freedom of movement
- Helmet-compatible mountaineering hood, adjustable
- Protective visor
- Panormaic vision
- Zipped ventilation under the arms
Material 100% polyamide
There are no reviews yet.