This men’s jacket in three-layer GORE-TEX® is suitable for mountaineering as well as ski touring. The longer fit and removable snow skirt offer optimal protection in the mountains – ideal for high altitude tours and fast ski descents in powder snow, whatever the weather. For even more comfort, the jacket can be adjusted for a precise fit all around. The helmet-compatible hood is equipped with a fixed peak that protects the eyes, while also offering excellent all-round visibility. Thanks to two-way zippers and large zippered vents under the arms, air circulation is better regulated during climbs, while the zippered pockets are easily accessible even when wearing a climbing harness and keep all necessary items safe.
- Active cut
- GORE-TEX® fabric
- 2 zipped pockets for hands and compatible with climbing harness
- 1 inner safety pocket
- 1 chest pocket with quick access
- Central zipper opening with double slider
- Adjustments on the bottom of the garment and cuffs
- Removable snow skirt
- Three-layer construction
- Helmet compatible mountaineering hood
- 3D adjustable hood
- Protective peak
- Large zippered vents under the arms
Material 100% polyamide
There are no reviews yet.