This extremely light insulated jacket designed for action is made of windproof and very breathable Pertex® Quantum Air, while the Primaloft® Gold padding with Cross Core™ Aerogel ensures an excellent weight/warmth ratio even when wet. The innovative construction at the back, as well as the sides of the body and inside of the sleeves that are not insulated, allow constant ventilation to prevent over sweating.
Features of the Millet Trilogy Edge Aircore Hoodie Men’s Thermal Jacket
- Minimalist technical cut
- Helmet-compatible mountaineering hood
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets for use with a harness
- 1 inner safety pocket
- Hem adjustable with elasticated drawstring and cord lock
- Central two-way zip fastening at front
- Raglan sleeve for a better mobility
- Exceptional breathability thanks to a specific construction at the back and under the arms
- Compactable down jacket
- Ultralight Pertex® Quantum Air material with the best ratio of wind resistance and breathability
Material 100% polyamide
There are no reviews yet.