An asymmetric design that marks the introduction of the new ELEVATION lines, inspired by the dynamics of the Millet logo. Women’s protective jacket engineered for year-round precision mountaineering. A high-performing Gore-Tex® 3L laminate braves tough high-mountain conditions: resistance to the elements, lightness, and modern female ergonomics.
Features of the Millet Women’s Elevation S GTX Jacket
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible mountaineering hood, 3-way adjustment, with protective visor
- Two-way central zip fastening, adjustable hem and cuffs
- 2 high zipped handwarmer pockets for use with a harness
- Large zipped vents under the arms
- Detachable snow skirt with attachments for trousers
GORE-TEX® products made garments are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable. Highly resistant, it offers maximum comfort and protection. There is a variety of materials and weaves among the GORE-TEX® family.
Close fitting all over the body, and sightly tighter in the lower section for greater streamlining and thus higher performance during exertion. Often used with stretch fabrics for enhanced comfort.
LOW IMPACT is a unique standard based on two essential eco-design criteria : eco-friendly material (at least 40% of the product weight must use eco-friendly material), and certifications (at least 80% of the product weight must be BLUESIGN® approved).
Material 100% polyamide
There are no reviews yet.