Comfortable and resistant, the waterproof HIKE UP LEATHER GTX M hiking boot guarantees excellent grip on mountain trails. Its robust Vibram® Fell Running notched sole is flexible and lightweight, its square notches provide well distributed traction and good torsion control. It is EVA cushioned for comfort. The precise lacing of this men’s walking shoe allows the soft leather upper to fit closer to the foot, while the waterproof Gore-Tex membrane protects the foot from moisture on muddy trails and in wet weather. Reinforced at the heel and toe, this shoe accompanies you in the mountains from spring to autumn.
Features of the Millet Hike Up Leather GTX Men’s Gore-Tex Low Cut Shoes
- Low-cut tough water-resistant nubuck leather upper, frees up the ankle
- Vibram® Fell Running sole offering lightness and excellent adherence
- Shank in the midsole for greater stability on uneven ground
- Superior Insole provides an excellent level of anatomical comfort
- Rubber stone guard at toe and heel
- Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Precise lacing
- Very comfortable high-performance fit
- Foam-padded tongue
- Drop: 12mm
There are no reviews yet.