The excellent grip and comfort of the waterproof HIKE UP LEATHER GTX W hiking boot gives you the confidence to explore mountain trails in wet weather. Its robust Vibram® Fell Running outsole is flexible and lightweight, and is equipped with notches that provide well distributed traction and good control even in torsion. EVA cushioning and a soft leather upper that fits snugly thanks to the precise lacing of this durable women’s walking shoe ensure a long-lasting feel-good factor when you spend long hours on the trails. Finally, the Gore-Tex membrane ensures that your feet stay dry in spite of rain and mud.
Features of the Millet Hike Up Leather GTX Women’s Gore-Tex Low Cut Shoes
- Low-cut tough water-resistant nubuck leather upper, frees up the ankle
- Vibram® Fell Running sole offering lightness and excellent adherence
- Shank in the midsole for greater stability on uneven ground
- Superior Insole provides an excellent level of anatomical comfort
- Rubber stone guard at toe and heel
- Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Precise lacing
- Very comfortable high-performance fit
- Foam-padded tongue
- Drop: 12mm
There are no reviews yet.