This sleeping bag is designed for camping in the mountains and built for overnight and multi-day hiking and trekking trips. It casts a synthetic insulation that copes well with wet conditions, provides a warmth down to 0°C temperatures and is easy to care for. This sleeping bag is designed for camping in the mountains. It casts a comfortable and warm, 100% synthetic insulation providing long-lasting thermal comfort. It will work just about like down and offer heat retaining capacity down to temperatures below 0°C. The bag itself is made of a soft and stretch fabric creating a cosy warmth and the Bivy Warm System™, on top of that, allows to stick the arms outside of the sleeping bag without exposing the upper body, keeping that warmth close to the body, in static and mobile mode. The insulation is highly compressible, so this bag packs small and easy for summer expeditions.
Features of the Millet Syntek 0° Reg Sleeping Bag
- New high-performance and ultra compacting synthetic fibre filling
- Ultra lightweight, durable and water-repellent Ripstop 30D Polyester shell
- Stretch lining for added comfort
- Side half-zip with anti-cold flap
- Bivy Warm System to remove right arm from bag and be active, but stay warm
- Preshaped hood with tightener / Shoulder collar / Inside pocket
- Compression sack
- Length : 210 cm
- Maximum user size : 180 cm
- Shoulder width : 30 cm
There are no reviews yet.