This sleeping bag is specifically designed for women and for camping in the mountains for overnight and multi-day hiking and trekking trips. It casts a synthetic insulation that copes well with wet conditions, provides a warmth down to 0°C temperatures and is easy to care for. This LD SYNTEK 0° women’s mountain sleeping bag is light and compact once it is stowed away in its compression pouch and keeps you comfortably warm at night from zero degrees and over, thanks to its synthetic insulation. The lightweight yet tough ripstop fabric is waterproof to stop condensation or dew seeping into your sleeping bag. Once you are inside the snug cocoon of its stretchy lining, warmth is kept in by the draught collar and the adjustable preformed hood. Fancy a cup of tea while admiring the view? You can put your right arm out using the BIVY WARM™ system and still stay warm and snug in your sleeping bag.
Features of the Millet Syntek 0° Women’s Sleeping Bag
- New high-performance and ultra compacting synthetic fibre filling
- Ultra lightweight, durable and water-repellent Ripstop 30D Polyester shell
- Stretch lining for added comfort
- Side half-zip with anti-cold flap
- Bivy Warm System to remove right arm from bag and be active, but stay warm
- Preshaped hood with tightener / Shoulder collar / Inside pocket
- Compression sack
- Length : 205 cm
- Maximum user size : 175 cm
- Shoulder width : 30 cm
There are no reviews yet.