Designed to provide the right level of warmth and breathability for ski touring races and cold weather training, these ski touring gloves are extremely compact and breathable on exertion. The micro-perforated ACTIV® MICRO SHELL membrane of the TOURING GLOVE gloves blocks wind and offers greater lightness. POLARTEC® ALPHA insulation, a very thin and warm padding used by the US Army for its particularly fast drying, helps against the cold. This wadding provides warmth without being thick, so the glove fits as snugly as possible on the hand. The other special feature of these ski touring gloves is the glued palm. During the race, this special ski touring construction prevents the fabric from rolling in the palm, allowing a perfect grip on the poles for optimal push-off during the ascent.
- ergonomic construction for grip
- lightweight, very breathable insulation
- wind-resistant, lightweight, breathable micro-perforated material
- palm made of supple Clarino with silicone print for maximum grip
- short, close-fitting neoprene cuff
Material Main fabirc: 100% polyesterReinforcement: 55% polyester, 45% polyurethane
There are no reviews yet.